Taste! There is nobody who doesn’t crave for good taste in the world. Different ingredients, different experiences, and different ideas are enough to make mouth-watering tasty dishes if you have the patience and skill. And when technology comes to help you with your cooking skills, is there any doubt that you will be much free from troublesome time-consuming headache related to the kitchen. You know about sausage. You know how to make delicious dishes with it. A high profile chef or a homemaker or a cooking lover, whatever you are, this meat grinder sausage stuffer is going to help you a lot.
Maybe cooking is your passion or profession if some equipment can assist you with your cooking ideas, which will be a great thing. Read on to know about this two speed vertical commercial stainless steel sausage stuffer. Let 3L 8lbs Two Speed Vertical Commercial Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffer serve you in your food business or home parties.
Features and Specifications
Key features and specifications of this excellent meat grinder sausage stuffer are as below:
- Sturdy frame and fully stainless steel body.
- Removable cylinder.
- It’s Quality is guaranteed by SGS hygiene standard.
- The overall size of this meat grinder sausage stuffer is 11-3/4″ L x 13-1/4″ W x 22-1/2″ D.
- It has a cylinder of size 5-1/2″ Diameter x 7-3/4″H.
- The weight is nice. 24-1/4 lbs.
- The capacity of this meat grinder sausage stuffer is 3L 8lbs.
- It comes with 4 Stuffing Tubes Diameter: 2/3″, 3/4″, 1-1/4″, and 1-1/2″.
- Stuffer Tubes Length is 7” and the package contains a manual sausage stuffer, a hand crank, a locking nut along with a free gift of 4 stuffing tubes, and rubber feet.
- Solid-body with high-quality stainless steel.
- Yescom provides two filling speeds to release the plunger.
- Easy cleaning and filling process as the cylinder can easily tilt up.
- Four stuffing tubes to fulfill your different size requirements while stuffing.
- An easy and quick way to stuff sausages.
- It is perfect for a supermarket, restaurants, butcher shops, and families as well.
Some drawbacks of this product are:
- The design is poor.
- Cannot work well below half a tube of meat.
- Sometimes gears stripped on the first load of sausage.
- The price is a bit high.
- Some may have a problem with the quality as well.
Well, to be summarized, this product is not that bad. Of course, when you are paying high bucks for something, you expect the best quality with the best working power. Here, the design will disappoint you for sure, but for a moderate job, this will serve well. The best thing about it that it maintains the SGS hygiene standard. Overall a quality product you can try. Maybe, you may have no such problems when using this sausage stuffer. Maybe you are the lucky one who will get the best benefit from it. It would be best to try it once without thinking about all cons only as it has some outstanding advantages too.