Be ready to offer tasty treats to your near and dear ones. As a cooking expert, you know the pleasure of experimenting with new recipes. Surely you do every possible task related to your cooking experiment. No need to tell you that you can make delicious and tasty dishes using stuffed sausage. Meat grinder sausage stuffer is equipment that you can use to stuff sausages quickly. Don’t need to waste much time or don’t have to pay bucks regularly for buying packaged sausage every day. Prepare in your very own kitchen and start experimenting. Maybe it is a quick breakfast or healthy branch or evening snacks, healthy and tasty sausage dishes are ready within minutes. This Weston 86-0701-W manual vertical sausage stuffer is a great meat grinder you can try.
Features and Specifications
Here are the main features and specifications of this useful meat grinder sausage stuffer.
- You are getting a high-quality stainless steel canister along with steel housing with rubber feet that can add stability to this sausage stuffer.
- It has steel gears with dual speed.
- Pressure release valves to release air pressure.
- 7 Lb capacity is perfect for your home parties.
- The upright canister can handle large quantities of meat without any problem.
- The canister tilts out for quick loading, and it includes a set of 4 plastic funnels. 13 mm for snack stick, 20 mm for pepperoni and bratwurst, 30 mm for summer sausage, and 40 mm for luncheon meats.
You will love this product for sure. Some advantages of this meat grinder sausage stuffer are as follows:
- Extremely heavy-duty.
- Sturdy and solid structure.
- The cleaning process is very easy. You don’t have to waste your time after the cleaning process. It can be easily disassembled and cleaned up
- Makes stuffing the sausage quicker and easier than ever before.
- High-quality metal body.
- Easy to use. Goes really well for beginners as well as professionals.
- Easy to set up.
Like almost most equipment, it has some areas to improve also. These are:
- The small tube is too big for thin snack sticks. If you want small snack sticks for some reason, it can be a little problematic.
- The welding and polishing of the stainless steel seem to be a bit sloppy.
- Welds to attach the bottom elbow are not sanitary. There is a high chance of bacterial attack if you don’t clean and disinfect it regularly.
- The price is a bit expensive.
- Slow shaft the handle may try to slide out. It would be better if it comes with some pin that can hold it in place.
Overall, no need to worry much before buying this machine. The cons will not bother you much except the price if you are not planning to stuff sausages on a regular basis. Otherwise, it will be a must-have product in your kitchen.