You are famous among your dear and near ones as a great chef. You always love experimenting with new cooking ideas and new recipes. Mixing matching with different ingredients is completely your own thing. And to help you with your hobby, a meat grinder attachment can help you a lot. Yes, you know that a Universal meat grinder is one equipment you always crave for. And Chef’s Choice 796 Premium Metal Food Grinder is a product which can help you with all grinding related stuff in your kitchen. Maybe meat or vegetables or fruits.
Features and Specifications:
- Bright, catchy color.
- Sturdy design.
- Dimension is 8 x 4.8 x 8.5 inches
- The weight of the product is 2.1 pounds.
- This includes two stainless steel grinder plates. Medium and
- You are getting a Forged, stainless steel cutting blade. Sharp blades for awesome cutting experience while cooking.
- Easy to assemble, disassemble, and clean.
- This product holds a one-year household warranty.
The advantages of the chef’s choice 796 are as follows:
- All metal food grinder attachment is specially designed to fit all Kitchen Aid Stand.
- You don’t have to face any headache related to the cleaning process. This grinder attachment can easily be disassembled and cleaned up properly. No need to face messy stuff after grinding.
- It works great.
- Two grinding blades are there to grind medium and coarse. You can use grinding plates as you wish.
- This product is going to last long as well.
- Decently priced.
- It is perfect for household stuff. If you wish to grind meat in a large amount, it will be too time-consuming and for you, it will be a tedious task overall.
- You may find it is not the best product for grinding purposes.
- It would be better if you put the metal parts in the refrigerator for a few minutes and chill the pork/beef well before grinding. Otherwise, this will not work well that much.
- You have to dry it completely after every wash.
- You may be disappointed to find that the cutter and disc do not match well. If the meat has any tough tissue, there is a high chance that the grinder will be clogged. Then cleaning it, is a troublesome job.
- Only two grinding plates. Medium and coarse. If you have something to be finely chopped, you cannot do that.
- Some find that metal quality is not that good.
- According to the price, quality and design are not that good.
Well, to be summarized, it is a so-so product. If you want a meat grinder attachment for a small amount of meat grinding, then it can be good for you. Otherwise, search for another universal meat grinder to serve you better. If you are not bothered about those disadvantages of this product so much, you can give it a try. Hope this will help you to find your perfect grinder.