It always gets you an enhanced and mouth-watering taste if grind the meat on your own. Be it for juicy sausages or for stuffing a burger, Bellemain Manual Meat Grinder equipment gets you the above at a very affordable cost along with a blend of excellent quality.
- This wonder machine is loaded with 1/8” holes to grind both raw and cooked meat.
- It can grind medium beef, chicken, pork, and lamb seamlessly. Works best to prepare the sausages and burgers or tacos.
- The suction base helps you to station the machine in one place and does not allow it to slip or move away from you while using. You just need to ensure that you keep your fingers away while pushing the meat into the machine.
- It is made of durable plastic and stainless steel which helps you to use this for a long time without any damage due to falling or rusting.
- The premium quality of stainless steel ensures that it can be washed thoroughly without the fear of getting rust on it.
- The compact design allows it to be easily kept in the kitchen without having to remove any stuff from the kitchen.
- Neatly grinds meat of all kinds i.e. beef, chicken, pork, and lamb
- The pricing team has done a very good job by pricing this Manual Meat Grinder very I would say it’s rather on the cheap side considering the other competitor products
- Made of premium and durable materials like long-lasting plastic and stainless steel which doesn’t allow rusting on the body of the equipment
- Adds the extra bit of taste and texture to your food which you always wanted to feel while eating burgers and sausages outside
- This Hand Crank Meat Grinder is very easy to keep the equipment clean, and that’s one of the USPs of the product
- Being very compact in nature adds extra value it as it becomes very easy for anyone to place comfortably in the kitchen
- The suction base works as a key feature of the machine by helping it to be allowed to be stationed at one particular place while being used for grinding purpose
- It comes with two different grinder blades and a meat presser
- The machine is not very light it weighs around 2.2 pounds.
- The suction base works with a particular type of surface, especially if it’s a little rough. If you happen to have floors made of tiles, then it might not serve the purpose.
- It’s not meant for cutting meats of all kinds of temperatures. If the meat is too cold, it may not cut it properly.
- The sharpness of the blades might fade away within a short span of time, which will lead to imperfect cuts, and regaining the previous sharpness might be a pain.
- There remains a possibility of the equipment being jammed while using it. In that case, you might have to fight with it to get it back to operational and clean as well.
Keeping both sides of the coin, I would say this Hand Crank Meat Grinder is still a very good product to go for.